Rosie Gray, Time Management Consultant
Mosaic Learning was founded by Rosie Gray, a leading Consultant in improving Time Management & Personal Productivity.
She helps organisations improve business results by maximising the performance of key individuals & teams.
- Rosie specialises in helping Clients master Time & Pressure, & increasing personal productivity. Clients feel more in control, less overwhelmed & achieve much more of what really matters. As a result, business impact improves & ‘life’ is restored to the ‘Work/Life Balance’ equation.
- Her Time Management Courses, Webinars & 1:1 Coaching are recognised for producing lasting impact for her Clients. She combines ‘Quick Wins’, reducing pressure, boosting confidence & restoring a feeling of calm control with longer term strategic approaches to improving productivity, for lasting results.
- Rosie knows exactly how it feels to have too much to do & not enough time to do it, & draws on her own ‘real world’ experience of working under pressure, not just text book theory. She has considerable business & line management experience, gained working at a senior level in fast-paced global organisations, & running her own consultancy. She combines this knowledge with ‘best practice’ from psychology, neuroscience & productivity research to deliver content proven to make a sustainable difference to results.
- She’s featured in the national, local & online media (including Sunday Times, Times, Guardian, Daily Mail, Management Today, Executive Secretary, Good Housekeeping, BBC Radio) as an expert on managing time & personal productivity.
- She’s particularly interested in identifying what the highest performers do that makes them so successful, & enabling others to learn their techniques & tips easily & quickly. Her approach is practical, highly effective & refreshing.
- Clients include household names & small, specialised companies, professional partnerships & the public/voluntary sectors. She’s an experienced Time Management Trainer, delivering courses & coaching at all levels, including the ‘Top Team’, & with international groups. Rosie delivers courses in the UK, Europe & Middle East.
- Rosie has continued her studies in human behaviour & communication excellence, & applies this to help Clients sustain performance improvement. She’s a Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), has a Diploma in Coaching & Mentoring & is an Accredited Practitioner of the Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI). Rosie applies her profiling expertise to help Clients recognise how personality preferences influence our response to time & pressure, & tailors highly effective strategies to match.
- Mosaic Learning is accredited by the Solicitors Regulation Authority as an External CPD Provider. Ask for details if you’re a member of the legal profession.